Our unique Seven Stage System enables our team of professionals to initiate audits and monitor the responses from creditors, collection agencies, public record providers and other reporting agencies. This leaves the credit reporting agencies with no choice but to take action. We also contact the creditor directly, demanding a response from them within the time mandated by federal law. We will contact the FTC if your creditors or the credit reporting agencies violate your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act. When necessary, we can refer you to an experienced attorney who stands ready to file suit against creditors who are in willful violation of your FCRA protected rights.
When you call Dispute My Credit, you will speak with one of our experienced Credit Analyst who will answer your questions directly, personally and in total confidentiality. You do not want to outsource your financial future to a call center using unskilled telemarketers. Consider these differences:
* Dispute My Credit knows how to effectively resolve your credit issues legally and safely.
* Dispute My Credit has over 50 years of cumulative experience in the finance business, ensuring maximum results.
* Dispute My Credit guarantees your privacy. Every reasonable precaution is used to protect your personal information and is not shared with third parties without your permission.
* Dispute My Credit is so confident in our ability to satisfy your credit needs that we offer a money back guarantee.
* Dispute My Credit is registered and bonded for your protection.